Humber Compounding Pharmacy is a full-service pharmacy located at North York Medical Center.
The pharmacy services referring physicians and the general public, offering a wide range of pharmaceutical products and services including over the counter and compounding of unique medications and home delivery by pharmacist; also available for consultation locally and at the time of delivery.
Humber Compounding Pharmacy
- Alex Anapolsky
|Monday||9 am – 6:30 pm|
|Tuesday||9 am – 6:30 pm|
|Wednesday||9 am – 6:30 pm|
|Thursday||9 am – 6:30 pm|
|Friday||9 am – 4:30 pm|
|Saturday||10 am – 2 pm|
North York Medical Center
1017 Wilson Ave, Suite 101
- General pharmacy
- Specialty compounding
- Low dispensing fees
- Medication placed in blister packs (sealed, push-through packaging used to separate doses) at no extra cost
- Appointments to review complex prescriptions with a pharmacist
- Sharps Disposal Program
- Safe disposal of syringes, pen needles, lancets, insulin pump infusion supplies, and test strips
- Medication delivery across the Greater Toronto Area by Pharmacist
- Dispensing fee plus medication costs.
- Prescribed medications are covered by ODB Ontario Drug Plan and insurance companies.
- Medical referral or general public.
- Free parking.