Humber Compounding Pharmacy in Toronto is a full-service pharmacy located at North York Medical Center. Our Pharmacy Team is here to help you manage your medications, answer your questions, and provide the advice to help you take care of your health
The pharmacy services referring physicians and the general public, offering a wide range of pharmaceutical products and services including over the counter and compounding of unique medications and home delivery by pharmacist; also available for consultation locally and at the time of delivery.
Humber Compounding Pharmacy
- Alex Anapolsky
|Monday||9 am – 6:30 pm|
|Tuesday||9 am – 6:30 pm|
|Wednesday||9 am – 6:30 pm|
|Thursday||9 am – 6:30 pm|
|Friday||9 am – 4:30 pm|
|Saturday||10 am – 2 pm|
North York Medical Center
1017 Wilson Ave, Suite 101
- General pharmacy
- Specialty compounding
- Low dispensing fees
- Medication placed in blister packs (sealed, push-through packaging used to separate doses) at no extra cost
- Appointments to review complex prescriptions with a pharmacist
- Sharps Disposal Program
- Safe disposal of syringes, pen needles, lancets, insulin pump infusion supplies, and test strips
- Medication delivery across the Greater Toronto Area by Pharmacist
- Dispensing fee plus medication costs.
- Prescribed medications are covered by ODB Ontario Drug Plan and insurance companies.
- Medical referral or general public.
- Free parking.